4.3.11

"my brambles" (alela diane menig)



(desenho de will barnet, "circe" (1979)


"Sun is dancin', my darlin'
Arms been holding me all mornin'
Sea is so far from home, my darlin'

But if we'd only feet
It is here that we'd roam
O if we'd just two feet
It is here that we'd roam
And your arms would be keeping me all day

O your love calms my brambles
And your hands bring me sweet lavender
O you love clams my brambles
And your hands bring me sweet lavender

The glow will dance into the mountains
Darkness falls upon the canyon
When the heat is gone my darlin'
Please come gather me" (1)

alela diane

2 comentários:

pin gente disse...

esperemos a dança do sol, jorge, ou façamo-la interiormente
beijos

jorge vicente disse...

Façamo-la interiormente, amiga :)

E vai ser uma dança maravilhosa!

Muitos beijinhos daqui do sul
Jorge